For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Mark 11:23 NKJV
• Thank You Lord, You are Jehovah Rapha, the healer and the health of my body.
• For Jesus was wounded for my transgressions, bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and by His stripes I am healed.
• Thank You Father, You bless my bread, You bless my water, You take all sickness and all symptoms from the midst of me.
• Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.
• Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not His benefits. Who forgiveth all iniquity, heals all diseases, redeems my life from destruction, crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercy, so that my youth is renewed like the eagles.
• Thank You Father, You’ve delivered me from the power of darkness and translated me into the kingdom of Your dear Son.
• Thank You Father, You’ve not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and of a sound mind.
• Thank You Lord that the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, sets me free from the law of sin and death and that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead it abides, it quickens and makes alive my mortal body.
• Therefore, I confess, it originated in heaven itself by the Father, secured by the stripes on Jesus’ back, purchased by the blood on the mercy seat, and deposited into me through salvation is Gods healing virtue.
• Today, I release it by faith through confession, thanking You Lord, that from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am the healed of God and with long life, strength and health You satisfy me and show me Your salvation.
New Creation Realities
• Thank You Father, I am a new creature in Christ, old things have passed away and all things are new for me.
• He that knew no sin was made sin on my behalf and because of that, I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
• Thank You Father, I was buried with Him by baptism into death, that like as Christ was raised from the dead, even so I walk in newness of life.
• Thank You Father, I was crucified with Christ. Nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me and the life that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved and gave Himself for me.
• Thank You Lord, I walk on serpents and scorpions over all power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up I shall condemn, for greater is He that is in me than He that is in the earth.
• Thank You Lord, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
• Thanks be unto God who causes me to always triumph in Christ Jesus.
• Thank You Lord for the cross, it has broken the power of the devil over my life.
• Thank You Father for Your Word, It is my substance, It is the bread of life.
• Thank You Lord, for Your Spirit that abides in me and empowers me.
• Thank You Lord for Your blood, it cleanses me from all sin and all unrighteousness.
• Today, I declare here on this earth that I reign and rule as a king, by one Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior.
• Thank You Father, You are Jehovah Jirah, my provider. You do supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
• Thank You Lord, I am a giver, it comes back to me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.
• Thank You Lord, I’m a tither, the devour is rebuked, he cannot touch my seed nor what my seed has produced.
• Thank You Father, You’ve opened up the windows of heaven, poured me out great blessings that my life does not have room enough to contain and my seed does not cast itself before its time in the field.
• Thank You Father, You’ve given me the ability to obtain wealth so that your covenant is established here on the earth.
• Thank You Father, You delight in the prosperity of your servants.
• Thank You Lord, I’ve been redeemed from the curse of the law, Jesus being made a curse for me so that the blessings of Abraham might flow freely into my life.
• Thank You Lord, I am a partaker of the Spirit of God by faith. I’m blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed coming in, blessed going out, blessed in my body and in my storehouse. Therefore I thank You Father that I am plenteous in goods.
• Thank You Lord, I’m the head and not the tail, I’m above and not beneath, I lend and I do not borrow.
• Today, I declare all my bills paid, all my debts retired and I claim every dime I need to preach the Gospel here on the Island and around the world.
The Wisdom & Knowledge of His Will
• Thank You Lord for giving me a spirit of wisdom and revelation and knowledge in You.
• Thank You for opening the eyes of my understanding so that I might know the hope and plan of Your calling in my life, the riches of Your glory of Your inheritance in the saints, and the exceeding greatness of Your power to me as a believer.
• For this reason, I bow my knees before the Father from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.
• I pray that according to the riches of Your glory, I might be strengthened with power through Your Spirit in my inner man.
• I pray that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith.
• Thank You Lord that I am rooted and grounded in love and am able to comprehend with all the saints, the breadth, length, depth, and height of the love of Christ.
• Thank You Lord, I know by experience the love that surpasses all understanding, that I may be filled with all Your very fullness.
• I pray that I would be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding and that I walk worthy of You Lord, and am in all pleasing to You, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in Your knowledge.
• Thank You Lord that I am strengthened with all might according to Your glorious power, unto all patience and long-suffering, with joyfulness.
• Thank You Lord that I know You and the power of Your resurrection, and the fellowship of Your sufferings, being conformed unto Your death. That by any means I may attain to the resurrection of the dead. Not that I have already attained or am already perfect, but I press on that I may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has laid hold of for me.
• Thank You Lord, I do not count myself to have apprehended but one thing I do, is forgetting those things which are behind, reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
• Father I thank You for Your Word. It is my substance, it is the Bread of Life.
• I submit my desires to Your Word. I submit my ambitions to Your Word. I submit my heart to Your Word. I submit my health to Your Word for I want Your Word to prevail in my life.
• I thank You Lord that the Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things. Therefore, Your Spirit guides me into all truths.
• I Trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.
• Thank You Lord that in all my ways I acknowledge You and therefore You direct my path.
• I attend to Your words; incline my ear unto Your sayings. Let them not depart from my eyes; and help me to keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and health to all my flesh.
• Thank You Lord, that forever oh Lord, Your Word is settled in heaven.
• Thank You Lord that Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
• Thank You Father that You will perfect that which concerns me.
• Thank You Lord that Your Word does not return void but that it does accomplish that where to it is sent and prospers in that where to it is sent to.
• Thank You Lord, I let the Word of God dwell in me richly in all wisdom.
• I choose to follow the Good Shepherd, because I know Your voice and a stranger I will not follow.
• Thank You Lord I am not conformed to this world, but I am transformed by renewing my mind.
• Thank You Father, just like it says in the book of Acts 19:20; Your Word says, “so mightily grew the Word and prevailed.” I thank You Father that Your Word is growing in me and that it's prevailing over anything that is unrighteous in my life. Your Word is prevailing over poverty and lack. Your Word is prevailing over anything that goes against the grain of Your will for my life. I confess that Your Word is in me, Your Word is growing in me and Your Word is prevailing in my life.
• Thank You Father for the seed you placed in my hand.
• Willingly and obediently I sow it into the kingdom of God, thanking You Lord that it comes back to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.
• I claim every dime that I may need to meet my needs and I claim increase, increase, increase and abundance above that.
• devil in the Name of Jesus get your hands off of my finances.
• Heavenly Father I thank You, according to Your Word, angels are released on my behalf bringing back to me that which my faith appropriates in Jesus name.
• I thank You Father that all my bills are paid, all my debts are retired and I claim every dime that I may need to preach the gospel here on this island and around the world.