Missionaries - Denny & Sand Nissley
Who We Are
Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." This is the command that Jesus gave to His disciples. Go - verb. "To move on a course" Jesus commanded us to GO, a word which insinuates action. It is impossible to follow this commandment and remain still, if you are going to GO you have to take Action. To GO and follow the great commission you have to put Christ In Action(CIA).
Christ In Action (CIA) is a faith based nonprofit 501-(C)(3) organization founded in January of 1982 by Dr. Denny & Sandy Nissley. The Nissley's have been married since 1981, are Certified Marriage Specialists through the National Association of Marriage Enhancement (NAME), have completed Pastoral Crisis Intervention and Assisting Individuals in Crisis training with the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF). At the request of The White House, they are currently developing a Faith Based First Responders Coalition to streamline a nationwide rapid response network in the event of future disasters. CIA has been responding to national disasters since 1998.
Bringing Hope to America's Families
We Believe in, Hold to, and Proclaim: C-H-R-I-S-T.
1. "C" - Jesus Christ: The deity of Jesus Christ (including His virgin birth), and without ceasing to be God, He became man in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
2. "H" - Hope: The vicarious, substitutionary atonement of Christ's death on the cross is the only hope of redemption for all mankind: that we are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
3. "R" - Resurrection: The literal, bodily (in the identical, though glorified, physical body in which He was crucified) resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
4. "I" - Inerrancy: The divine inspiration, inerrancy (in the original autographs), and infallibility of Scripture.
5. "S" - Second Coming: The literal (bodily & personal) future return of Christ in the Second Advent.
6. "T" - Trinity: The Christian doctrine of the Trinity of the Godhead--God is one and yet exists eternally in three persons having the same nature, attributes, and perfections, and equal in power and glory.
We Also Believe in . . .
A Necessary Confession of Faith: "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved" (Romans 10:9-10).
The Fall of Man: That man was created good and upright, however, by voluntary transgression, Adam fell from this perfect state and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God—and by reason of the solidarity of humankind, Adam passed on this separation from God to all of his progeny, Romans 5:15-18.
The resurrection of both the saved and the lost: That there will be a future resurrection of both the saved and the lost: That the salvation and blessedness of the saved and the retribution of the lost are conscious and everlasting, 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 14:11.
We Believe that marriage is a covenant intended by God to be a lifelong relationship between a man and a woman.
How Can I Help?
Please visit the Christ In Action website to get involved through prayer and giving opportunities.