Every Sunday, Wednesday
“Believers” believe, and that is what we fully intend to do at Island Church
On April 21st, the Office of the Attorney General and the Office of the Governor issued a document of official guidance regarding religious services conducted in churches, congregations, and houses of worship.
As we prepare for our first service together, we ask that you familiarize yourself with these guidelines and understand that these guidelines will be implemented.
We have listed some pertinent information below, and you can access the full document here
- All attendees are asked to sanitize their hands and put on a mask before entering the building.
- All childcare will remain closed until further notice.
- If you have experienced any symptoms mild or severe, we ask that you stay home and watch the services online.
- We encourage all attendees who are 65 and above to stay home and watch the services online.
- We ask all attendees who have an underlying at-risk health condition to stay home and watch the services online.
- Ushers and greeters will wear gloves and masks and practice hands off greeting with respect to social distancing.
- Ushers will seat each party of attendees with their family unit using social distancing between each unit, and, if necessary, we may add more service times to facilitate distancing.
- We will dismiss attendees by family unit, maintaining social distancing.
- Community areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- We will refrain from passing collection plates and instead provide a central collection receptacle in the building.
- Online giving can be accessed here
- Ministry broadcasts can be accessed here
- A video message from Pastor Rusty about resuming services can be accessed here
- Please access the CDC list of symptoms here